PowerSchool Single Sign On (PowerSchool SSO) will allow you to have one custom account to access the PowerSchool Parent Portal. You will be able to create your own username and password to access the site. If you have more than one student in the Mascenic District you will be able to use this one account to access all of you current children’s grades on one screen. No longer will you need multiple accounts to access your children's grades.
This guide will help in the setup of the single sign on account.
1. Navigate your web browser to the PowerSchool Parent Portal at mascenic.powerschool.com
2. After the page loads the Parent Portal click on the "Create Account" button.
3. Fill out the form to create your single sign on account.
4. The student’s Access ID and Access Password is the current Parent Portal login for your student.
5. The page will load back to the Parent Portal logon screen. Type in the new username and password you just created.
6. If you have more than one student, click on the name to navigate to their grades.
7. If you wish to access the Parent Portal on a mobile app (Android and iOS apps available) you will need a “District Code”. The code will be located in a box on the left side of the screen.